Skip to main content

BSNL EV-DO Review

BSNL EV-DO Review

Hello guys today I am reviewing an BSNL EVDO.
As with more mobility I have to carry my lapie many places and without internet I am just incomplete.
So previously I was using BSNL 2g of rs. 98 2GB but as my usage are going high I need fast internet.

So after many research I finally decided to buy BSNL EVDO because it is only cheapest pure unlimited wireless internet available in the market.

I gone to BSNL CSC and filled a small form and got my EVDO device and a CDMA SIM.

DEVICE info :   Prithvi UE100 1xEV-DO. 3.1mbps Rev. A for Rs. 1199/-





Got a CDMA SIM costing 30/-

And now extra charges I have to recharge a validity pack of Rs. 440/- which is of 1 year and lastly a Unlimited one month pack of Rs. 825 /- , so you can calculate my total cost. :D

Now after my whole payment and procedure I finally reached my home safely (my life is more imp then this EVDO :P :P).

Unboxed the modem inserted the SIM and connected to PC. Perfectly installed the software and showing device connected. But as that BSNL officer said to me that It will take 5 hours to activate I just waited 3 hour and checked it again as it is connecting or not.
And voila it is connected. Here is the screed shot.

Now taken speed test and downloaded some files with IDM here are some screen shots.
AND IDM screed shots.








So as you can I had tested on different software's and TORRENT also. All giving me 3.1 Mbps near speed.

Using it from 2 months and speed it always above 100kb/s and during day time it fluctuate and reach to 350kb/s that's pretty good.

Giving BSNL 9/10 rating for great service.

Thanks for reading my post if you have some queries please do comment.

Comments

  1. hi bro my data card is same like ur's

    but its not working speed ....

    so what can i do...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does 825 monthly unlimited pack have a fair usage policy? Please quote your data usage per month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro as you know BNSL service is worst old uncles don't know a thing how they can tell me, i have EVDO device same as yours UE100 but i want postpaid connection tell me can i use normal cdma sim and please tell me where i can activate EVDO unlimited plan(postpaid).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment